Sleeping with Lucifer

April 05, 2018






Plasma 
flows 
through my diode 
veins
It crackles
with my hand
reaching
for salty crumbs
of escape
at the bottom of the day

So I take up
tiny space
with little women
where no one sees

Craving
One more 
one hit
wonder
if
just one
more
 push of the button
and
time
stops
Life is on demand
speed 
through the commercial
break
downs

I thought I could control it
though I had 
a remote
feeling
it was an inevitable
oblivion
Powerless to resist

 I collapse
twisted
sideways
descending
into
delta wave
deep
relapse

drifting
to
sleep

with 
Lucifer





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Intense emotions of losing control. The describing your body with the electronic components and phrases makes if feel like the TV is infiltrating and taking you over. "Plasma" in your blood. "Remote" feelings, Descending into "Delta Wave". The emotions were potent.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram