Lionel's Dreams

April 14, 2018




Dream caused by the flight of a bee around a pomegranate 
a second before wakening up - salvador dali fat ginger cat  Image courtesy of fatcatart 



So if
A surreal 
ginger sleeps
20 of 24 hours
in a day
of what
wild
things
he dreams
you say?


A
Chipped
and 
Tea stained
Teacup
tells
you will slip
from a slick surfaced
sill
stalking
sparrows


A
Seagull
flying far
from 
sandy shore
signifies 
a sock surprise
filled with nip
to sniff and kick
A
creaking
Wobbly table
warns
of
water
a squirt in the face
or 
worse

And do not forget 
the
Rowboat

row row row your boat
gently down the stream
meowly meowly meowly
life is but 

dream




NaPoWriMo/GloPoWriMo 2018 - Day 14
Based on the prompt  to write entries for an imaginary dream dictionary

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I See! I See! I see a Tea Stained Tea cup! I see a sandy shore signifies a sock surprise! I see a wobbly table warns of water! I see...... a rhinoceros! Great poem Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram